Monday 30 April 2012

Models- ideas for hair and makeup




 I have been looking at ideas for our models in the projection. I was thinking that we want something striking and non-human but not too fussy to distract away from the projected images.


 We could dress the models in simple white clothing and maybe paint their arms and faces white. For the makeup we could maybe
use black lipstick and draw a line across their eyes as a kind of mask. We could also maybe look into contact lenses to make the model look less human. We could have all the models looking the same or have some differences between them if we use more than one.

A tight bun on the top of the head is a good idea to use as it is simple and holds the hair out of the way.
I think that the black and white theme could work really well on the models. It would give a blank canvas for the projection. I'll do some sketches of different ideas that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment